Here are some of the reasons why a couple might choose to do an intensive:
- As an in-depth way to deepen on your spiritual path together
- As a deep commitment to doing your own personal growth in partnership
- To work through a big breakdown or conflict
- To decide whether or not to stay together
- To make a major life decision
- To breakthrough a place where you are stuck
- To do deeper shadow work, individually and together
- To work through sensitive material with the support of a private container
As part of an intensive, we work together, the four of us, from 9-12 and 1-5 each day. That’s 7 hours of support a day! We are able to work exactly where you are, to support you with just what your relationship needs. Because you have access to two coaches, we will be able to separate at different points and do individual work with you. When we come back together, each partner often has insights and revelations to share with the other that make the time together go deeper.
Intensives are not right for every couple. You need to be willing to devote at least two full days to coming and working in person with both Jeannie and Mark. Here is what you must be willing to commit to as part of your intensive.
- Commit to a minimum of 2 full days
- That you are both at least an “8” (on a scale of 1-10) in terms of commitment to do your own work.
- That you will make your time together exclusive – that is, rent a hotel room and not have other work or family commitments during your intensive so that you can really focus on your time and work together. We also recommend that you abstain from external input, including TV, phone and internet during your retreat.
- Be willing to abstain from all alcohol and drugs (except prescriptions) during your intensive.
Please Contact us for an application and a free 30 minute needs assessment to see if this is the right option for you.
Give us a call at (303) 578-0298
Private Couples Intensive in Colorado.